Another subtle thing I like about the website is that it uses lists and numbers to headline the categorizes. Personally I love to look at articles that are used to list the best players or short bits of information. The people who are most in love with sports want debatable information that subsequently will bring more viewers and clicks.
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
I LIKE THIS A LOT
I follow a bunch of sports pages on my personal media pages. As a big college sports fan I follow Pro Football Focus who are responsible for a lot of the statistics that i use during the season. I recently looked at their website and noticed how I would like to tailor my website to something similar. Although it'll be on a smaller scale, I find the format of the website very appealing for the purposes of the website. The header on the webpage includes the three different sections: Pro, College, and Fantasy. In line of my personal website I could do something similar to that as I would be listing the top 5 players in professional football, professional basketball, and collegiate football. Unlike many other sports websites where their is a boatload of information. Pro Football Focus does a really nice job of categorizing information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment